LOW MAINTENANCE TOWNHOUSE - GOVERNMENT GUARANTEED RENT
This well appointed townhouse is situated in Everton Park, 9 kilometres from the CBD of Brisbane. Close to Teralba Park and Kedron Brook bikeway, Brookside Shopping Centre and North West Private Hospital. This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place with current rent of $475/week.
- Commencement 23/03/2012
- Expiry 22/03/2024 with a 3 year option
* DHA have the right to vary 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
- Guaranteed Rent - Currently $475/week
- Rent is paid for 52 weeks a year
- Rent is reviewed in December every year by a registered valuer
- At conclusion of lease, DHA will ensure restoration service as per the lease, which may include repainting and new carpet.
- 2 storey, multi-level apartment with modern appliances
- 3 Bedrooms with BIR & ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with ensuite and A/C
- Additional, separate toilet
- 1 car garage with remote control
- Outdoor patio area
- Tiled living areas and Carpet in bedrooms
- Low maintenance yard with garden shed & water tank
- 96 sqm block
- Close to schools and public transport
Everton Park, about 9km from Brisbane's CBD, is an established suburb which has become extremely popular with young families and professionals looking for affordable housing close to the city. Much of Everton Park's popularity stems from its central location, good transport, and its access to shops and schools. Shopping centres in the area are Everton Plaza (featuring a medical centre, and Coles Supermarket), Stafford City Shopping Centre and the AMC Cinemas, Brookside Shopping Centre, and Westfield Chermside. Mt Maria Junior and Senior Colleges, Hillbrook Anglican School, Northside Christian College, and McDowall State School in neighbouring suburbs supplement Everton Park State School and State High School. There are also a number of swimming schools and sporting grounds in the area. Teralba Park is a feature of the area providing plenty of room for outdoor activities and hosting the local Guides Association. Public transport in the area is good with regular bus routes servicing local shopping centres and going into the Brisbane CBD. Mitchelton, Gaythorne and Enoggera train stations are the closest to Everton Park and are approximately 5 to 10 minutes by car.
In accordance with DHA regulations we advise that this property will be available for private inspection only and to prequalified buyers only. Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only. Visit dha.gov.au to learn the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
Please call Specialist Agent, Ann Nugent for further information or to arrange an inspection.- Building size - 156 sqm (approx)